Undecided Question: Building a gaming computer. Do these components work together?
Joshua Asked: Undecided Question: Building a gaming computer. Do these components work together?
What I am looking at:
Graphics card: http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/11933/ddjvf/MSI-N550GTX-Ti-Cyclone-II-1GD5-OC-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX550-Ti
I have the rest of the components.
Is this a good enough gaming computer for a cheapish price and do these components work together? Games I am looking to play are games like WoW, Rift, Tera maybe Battlefield 3, that kind of stuff.
I am not sure about the PSU (Power supply unit) I have a 450watt one already, but maybe it isn't powerful enough to run these components? What do you think? Should I buy the 550watt one as listed above or a better one?
Any feedback would be very helpful.
THANKS! Josh and Janina.
Yes. You will need one better than 550w, to be safe.
What about your hard drives (also plays a factor with your psu)? I suggest you bump up your power supply to 600 (for future proofing added hardwares) and stick to a solid brand like corsair.
Having a low quality psu can wipe out your entire system.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Building a gaming computer. Do these components work together?
- Undecided Question: Building a gaming computer for first time how well will this run?
- Undecided Question: Should I completely swap these components or just upgrade what i have?
- Need advice on building a gaming desktop?
- Undecided Question: What’s wrong with my computer speed for gaming?